Machine Safety | PUWER | CE Marking | Risk Assessments | UKCA Marking

Authorised Representative

Safemach can act as your Authorised Representative for foreign manufacturers exporting into the England, Scotland and Wales and for British manufacturers exporting into Europe.

Authorised Representative UK

If you are a supplier of machinery in to the UK, then the machinery you supply will have to be UKCA marked and be supplied with a UK Declaration of Conformity / Incorporation. Safemach can assist you with the UKCA process and also act as your Authorised Representative and holder of your Technical File.

Authorised Representative EU

If you are a supplier of CE marked machinery into the EU, then you need to be prepared for the new Regulation 2019/1020 on market surveillance and compliance of products, that include machinery. This Regulation comes into force on 16th July 2021 and seeks to improve market surveillance by Member States. However, this also has implications for manufacturers and suppliers. Regulation 2019/1020 introduces requirements relating to an ‘economic operator’.

Please visit our dedicated website for more information on our Authorised Representative services to our customers worldwide wishing to supply machinery in to the UK and/or Europe.

More information coming soon, however please do not hesitate to  contact us should you wish to discuss in greater detail.

Authorised Representative

©2020 Safemach. All rights reserved.